Recipe For Ginger Tea: Helps Dissolve Kidneys Stones, Cleanses Liver And Has Shown To Kill Cancer Cells
Categories: Health & Nutrition
Ginger has been used to make tea for centuries since it’s medical benefits were discovered. It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory effects along with being anti-viral and anti-parasitic.
So much strength its inclusion in your routine body cleanse will boost your immune and overall health with almost immediate results.
Ancient Chinese medical practitioners prescribed it to ease ailments such as asthma and other painful conditions with astounding results, it is still used with the same great results.
Ginger is primarily a vitamin-C source that can balance a daily uptake requirement is taken as a tea regularly. It is also rich in minerals like magnesium which aid the body in active uptake of other minerals from the meals we consume along the course of the day. Making each bite aid the healing effect otherwise missed from lack of vital minerals in your diet.
Why you should not skip a ritual cup of ginger
Apart from aiding in bowl movement and other gastric conditions, it strengthens the immune system and regulates the most rare and important muscle type in the body, the cardiac muscle. This is the muscle that makes up the heart and never stops flexing and contracting for the duration of our lives.
If you live in cold climates or when you get a cold in the winter, you can relieve your body from the chill grip by taking a cup of ginger tea early every day.
Ginger Tea Health Benefits
- Detoxification since it binds and flushes out toxins from your body.
- The only known combatant of viruses that cause Influenza
- Treatment of sore muscles and healing inflamed ones
- Because it regulates blood flow and recharges heart muscles, it reduces the chances of heart strokes.
- Cancer, kidney stones and adverse liver conditions proliferate due to the body being poisoned by toxins we consume in processed and enhanced food. Ginger hits the flush button on these and goes the extra mile to reverse their harmful effects.
Organic Ginger Tea Recipe
Simple ingredients commonly found:
- Water, a cup for a single serving.
- Coconut milk,
- A pinch of turmeric
- ½ or less t-spoon of ginger powder
- Organic honey to taste.
Boil the water and add the active ingredients, ginger and turmeric and let it brew for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour in the coconut milk and strain the healthy results into a cup and drip some honey in to taste.
Not only is it tasty, it heals your body of conditions you may not know you are close to falling down to.