Rainwater Collection Made Easy With a 600 Gallon Water Bladder
Categories: Rainwater Harvesting
In this video, This Old House landscape contractor Roger Cook installs a rainwater collection system for yard and garden irrigation.
1. Sweep the concrete patio clean of all debris.
2. Chip off all concrete bumps and ridges from the patio with a hammer and cold chisel. Sweep the patio clean again.
3. Lay a thick plastic tarp over the patio.
4. Set the rainwater pillow on top of the tarp.
5. Screw the filter box to the house beside a downspout.