40 Brilliant Upcycle And Recycle Ideas For Around The Home
7. Buy soap pumps at the store and reuse old pasta and jelly jars as soap dispensers. How cute!
8. Stain an old pallet, add caster wheels, and you have a new coffee table. It also has extra storage underneath for books, magazines, and remotes.
9. Take an old wooden frame and some chicken wire to make this cute and functional jewelry holder.
10. Add a mirror to an old suitcase, hang it on the wall, and you will have a fun and unique medicine cabinet for your bathroom.
11. Do you have an old wooden toolbox you aren’t sure what to do with? Hang it on your wall, and use it as a jewelry box. It’s great for necklaces, bracelets, and so much more!