Crispy Orange Chips Recipe
Slide them in or sack them on your dehydrator of choice and turn on to 115 – 135 degrees (I prefer the lower temps to preserve the natural oils). Dry them for 5 – 12 hours… they need to be brittle. Store them in airtight jars and out of light.
What to Do With Them?
- Add some slices in a container of water or tea and leave in the fridge. The oranges will leave a nice flavor in the water. So refreshing!
- Add a slice to your favorite tea. The longer you leave it, the stronger the flavor and it will not turn bitter.
- Chop it up and create your own tea mixes. I already have some ideas!
- Chop it up and use it to flavor dishes or simply garnish your salad. I’m thinking…
- Throw some in your blender or coffee grinder and make some powder.
- Use for decorating and get some color into your home!
by Marillyn Beard / via JustMakingNoise