Grow Food Anywhere! Vertical Farming.
A little about the Farm Wall design:
The wall is made up of two rectangular gutters (made of food-safe PVC) that hold the ZipGrow towers in place.
The lower gutter serves as the sump for the system and holds the water, nutrient solution and the Active Aqua 400 pump.
The upper gutter houses the plumbing and drip emitters. As part of the updated design, viewports have been cut into the upper gutter to allow for easier maintenance access and monitoring of the drippers.
The towers can be easily taken in and out of the wall for planting, harvest, live sales, and other adjustments.
The wall is designed with rear-mounted brackets to easily clip into and out of the provided wall mounts.
Each ZipGrow tower holds two media inserts which can be “zipped” in and out of the tower for easy planting.
Your Farm Wall can be mounted outdoors or indoors. Our Indoor Farm Wall Light Kit is coming soon!
What Comes With The Wall:
- 2-8 ZipGrow Towers
- 2 PVC Gutters (38" length on 4 tower Wall, 78.5" length on 8 tower Wall)
- Drip irrigation system
- Active Aqua 400 pump
- Media pulling hook
- 1, 8-oz. bottle of Dyna-Gro nutrient solution
- Appropriate number of wicking strips (2 per tower)
- Miscellaneous hardware (Wall mounts, screws, control valve, zipties, etc)
Tools Needed For Assembly:
- A drill
- Crescent wrench
- Fasteners specific to your mounting style (e.g. heavy duty screws, drywall anchors, masonry anchors)
- PVC Cement
- Scissors (to trim zip ties)
Safety note! Wear gloves when assembling the Farm Wall and planting ZipGrow towers to avoid scrapes or blisters!